Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gary and Diana sent a text message: We head out next week on the 28. I have another test on the 27. We'll be busy but not enough to keep us from a movie with Rosie.

Elena's update on her family made a good mental picture:
This morning Lane and I are getting ready for his friend Morgan to come play. They always have lots of fun together and in church they call out to each other. It's funny, but embarrasing. Lane is learning to be sneaky and I'm trying to be careful and not show him when I get upset (unless his life is in danger), so that he doesn't feel the need to be sneaky. Yesterday I went looking for him and he had my little makeup bag and was hiding behind my toilet. He was just taking things out so I calmly asked him to leave the bathroom. Today he got into a bag of cereal Daddy had opened (how he knew it was open I have no idea) and tried to "hide" the bag, so I just asked him if he wanted more.
When he woke up this morning he had me sit on the couch and lined up his toys and things and then went down the row: "There's pooh, and mommy, and cars, and shoes, and hat, and Lane!" He is a VERY organized little boy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment