HELLO FRANCES PACKHAM TRANSTRUM
This was a great Sunday!I was given the phone number of a cousin of my grandmother who did not appear with her family on New Family Search. I had to get up courage to call her, but I'm glad I did.
Meeting a family member this way made me think what it will be like on the other side of the veil as we meet the ancestors whose families we have researched and developed a love for.
We had a nice little visit. She is recovering from being "saved" by the air bags in her car, and says she is feeling better each day.
She thought her daughter Margaret Ann had put all the family into the Church records, but I searched everywhere I knew to do, and did not find Frances. After checking with her the names of her brothers and sisters, I added her to my NFS Charles Austin Packham/Mary Ann Hickenlooper family. Then I added a marriage to Jay Findlay Transtrum (who died in 1991, she said, although the family record said 1990) and one daughter for them.
If there is more information anyone can share, it would be good to have it added, especially since NFS now shows temple work needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment